7.02.2012

BUTTERMILK CHOCOLATE CHIP SCONES

 

I made these yesterday and boy were they good! They were super easy to make and I had buttermilk in the fridge patiently waiting to be turned into pancakes, but it's like was changed a bit when i baked it with chocolate chips. This recipe is really good. I would highly recommend it! Cooking time was right on, they were moist and just GOOD! I used all white flour too, I didn't have wheat (i know i know unhealthy me!) and about a cup of semi sweet chocolate chips. If you like orange and chocolate I bet they would be great with some orange zest too!

ENJOY!

1 comment:

  1. Aw man!!! I wish I could eat your cooking again. :) Those look like scones on crack! :) I am still singing your praises for introducing me to fresh mozzarella and tomatoes with balsamic vinegar. Yum!!!

    ReplyDelete