10.17.2013

OH TO BE LITTLE AGAIN..

 I have been spending the morning playing with [the little one], putting a roast in the crockpot, cleaning, and playing at the park. I feel like the life of a mother most days is just a dream! I couldn't ask for a better job. I have been brainstorming about Christmas presents for [the little one] and a tee pee is still at the top of the list, so as i was researching them a little more I came across this poem. It made me think of how blessed i am to be a woman and to have been a little girl. 

God made the world with its towering trees, majestic mountains and restless seas, then paused and said, ‘It needs one more thing.’ Someone to laugh and dance and sing, to walk in the woods and gather flowers, to commune with nature in quiet hours. So God made little girls with laughing eyes and bouncing curls, with joyful hearts, and beautiful smiles, enchanting ways and feminine wiles. And when He’d completed the task He’d begun, he was pleased and proud of the job He’d done. For the world when seen through a little girl’s eyes greatly resembles paradise.

Morgan Doe

 
This is me when i was little. My childhood was a dream come true!

i remember it being paradise!

this poem made me think of my nieces (and nephew) and how much i love them! There is just something wonderful about being little, just thinking about it fills me with joy!

 








i love you all and feel so blessed to be your aunt and mama.

Stay little as long as you can! Enjoy the bugs and the mud and the flowers and the trees. Explore and have fun, laugh and love. Be kind and dream.

...and always remember that your AUNTA loves you!

No comments:

Post a Comment