10.10.2013

FAMILY BIKE TOUR PHOTOS


This photo has nothing to do with Bike touring although it would be delicious if you were bike touring. It is highly caloric, rich in protein and high in fat...what more could you want! This is what i had for breakfast and man oh man was it delicious! (don't judge me, i worked hard for this piece of toast...well kind of). Anyway back to the actual post for the day...

I don't know if you remember a while back i mentioned this incredible family that toured from Canada to Mexico with their 10 month old son...AMAZING! 

I also mentioned that i was able to do a session with them and that i would share some more photos, well lucky you...today is that day (sorry it took so long)!

You can read more about their story here or here.

I absolutely love this type of photography, i love recreation and i love photographing people in their element, doing what they love. So if any of you out their want Adventure Family Portraits done, let me know, we could go climbing, hiking, set up a camp site, canoeing, kayaking, fishing, the possibilities are ENDLESS!!






YES! TAN LINES FOR DAYS!





SUCH A LITTLE TROOPER!



THE NAVIGATOR.











UNTIL NEXT TIME! WE MISS YOU!

Check out more of my photographs on my website or facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment